__________________________________

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Was Busy the Whole time!

Hey! Sorry for that long gap! I was busy with several stuff. Exams, Sessions, Elections and so many more. Again, I would like to describe the most exciting events since November after the Goa trip.
  • Chak De: AIESEC Coimbatore's first event! It was an awesome event. It was an Olympic-Like event for the orphaned children. Events like races, Shot-put, lemon races, "Boat races" (Skolling with Water :P) etc were conducted. Around 500 children turned up for that event and it was very colorful and exciting. 
All the kids and the Organizing Committee. :)
  • EXAMS!: Truly the examinations were very exciting and thrilling. It was a unique opportunity for me to express.... Nothing
This is what I did during the examinations! Take Snaps :) Now you know why it was thrilling!
  • Holidays: Holidays? Whats that? I had a F*cking Arrear! But still I yenjaayed! I went to Coonoor and had fun with my friends out there.
At some high point. Breath taking views.
  • AIESEC LCP Election: Yeah LCP stand for Local Committee President. Shiva was elected the Local Committee President! It was held at Jenny Club. We were in kemplete formals. It was a good ceremony. Nice dinner though :)
Shivakumar Ashokan - The new LCP of AIESEC Coimbatore. (Now called as Obama :P)

  • New Years!: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...... Oh yeah Wish you a Happy New Year! :)

0 comments: