__________________________________

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fast Forward

Ok now I cant be telling you all the prominent events that happen in my life at one go , cuz either it would get boring or I would get irritated lol! So several amazing events happen in my life almost everyday. Some of them are...

  • TRIchrome '08: An Inter-Collegiate Event held at our college. It was conducted for the first time in our college, and in our city. A 3 day event conducted only by one department, that is the DEpartment of Information TechnologY (DeITy). It turned out to be a grand success. We were very happy, it was one helluva experience in life :) I was one of the coordinators in the 3 day event.

  • Academic Developer Conference : Conducted by the CBEUG (Coimbatore User Group) Oh yeah Im a member of that group :P (Being an MSP from Coimbatore). We got a massive crowd of 1100 people from 17 colleges!

  • The AIESEC LTS: The first event of AIESEC which I attended. It was an amazing experience. I came to know about what AIESEC really is and how we work as a team. I met so many people, made so many friends. Tagged around with Sashank and Gowtham. Two freakos! lol!

  • The AIESEC LCONF: The first local conference of AIESEC Coimbatore at Sathyam Resort. It was an opportunity for me to recognize my peers and the way how AIESEC works. We had to do some self assessments like the Google Competency Model and stuff, I attended only for one day, but it was a three day function. Amazing experience it was! Yeah amazing.... amazing.... :P

  • TechVista 2008: This was at Madras, conducted by Microsoft Research India. One of the most elegant events I have come across. Conducted with grandness and quality. That inspired me a lot. Hope we get to do an event like that. Ill be writing a post on this soon.

  • The Goa Boot Camp: This was the trip that I was highly enthu about, I would be elaborating about it in my Further Post :)

0 comments: