__________________________________

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am an AIESECer

I came across an article in the newspaper about this International Student Community AIESEC with a HUGE photo. I was intrigued by this community, cuz it looked good and I wanted to mingle with people of that kind where I could improve myself in all aspects also. So I went up to Atmos in Coimbatore (That was the registration area) and filled up a form and I was informed that my group discussion was to be held the next day 6pm at the same place.

The next day I went to atmos with five of my friends (I had registered for them too) for the group discussion, the topic for discussion was "Are the colleges impart education or just a platform for business". We spoke for a while, the GD was presided over by Shiva (President of the OGX - He loves Liverpool!). After the GD we had this thing called team activity, where we had to convince Dhaya (A girl with pretty long hair) to shave her head bald. It was really funny. We had a great time that time. We left atmos after we were told that we would get a call if we made through the GD.

I GOT THE CALL and so did my best friend Geethu George. We both got selected for the interview. I was the happiest! I prayed that we both got selected. My interview was conducted by Hardik and Udit, it went on really smooth and we had a great time. Geethu's interview was held by Namitha and Mayank. 

Unfortunately, Geethu was not selected in the interview process :( , I got a call from Prasanna who first said that I was not selected and then stated that he was joking. lol! I was flying when I realized that I was selected! It was AWESOME! I was the only one selected in my College. ;)

0 comments: